SSC JE is the most awaiting vacancy for all the Engineering candidates. Engineering candidates related to Mechanical, Electrical and Civil either they are from Diploma or BE/B. Tech. In this article, you will get to know how to apply through SSC ONLINE Portal, Eligibility criteria, SSC JE Job profile, SSC JE Exam Pattern, SSC JE Last year Question and their answer, also get all the cut off from last few years. We will also discuss SSC JE Pagalguy discussion forum here.
The Academic Calendar 2019 of SSC JE is available on the official website. In 2019 the form filling process has been completed and the candidates are waiting for the Examination. The exam is conducted in two papers – Paper-I will be held from September 23 – 29 while Paper-II is scheduled for December 19.
For the person who is going to appear in the exam first time, the following points are very important to be considered:
- This is generally taken by Staff Selection Commission once a year. However, it takes about two years to complete the whole process of examination.
- Generally, SSC JE Exam dates announced in the month of Dec-Jan but this year it’s likely to be on Sep.
- All the details related to the exam is officially available on the official website of SSC ssc.nic.in.
- Basically, Diploma/Degree holder of Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering candidates with 0-2 years experience can apply for the exam.
- SSC JE exam is conducted in two Phases Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 consists of 100 Questions Technical, 50 Questions Reasoning and 50 Questions of GK/GA.
- Paper 2 is subjective type examination. Check Out SSC JE EXAM PATTERN.
[su_button url=”https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/calender2019_25012019.pdf” size=”8″]Download Official SSC JE Academic Calendar 2019[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_eng_je_13082019.pdf” style=”3d” size=”8″ icon=”icon: download”]SSC JE 2019 Official Notification[/su_button]
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who are willing to appear for the exam should check their eligibility before filling Application Form.
- The verification of the eligibility conditions of the applicants would take place at the time of the recruitment process.
- Before they apply for the exam, All the eligible candidates must hold the necessary educational qualification.
- They must have passed matriculation examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Candidates who are the citizens of the mentioned country are eligible to appear for the SSC JE–
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Job Profile of SSC JE
A candidate should fulfill the required age criteria as on August 1, 2019.
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), Central Water Commission And CPWD||32 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical), MES||30 Years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and Contract), MES||18-27 Years|
Admit Card 2019
- Generally, admit card issues two weeks before the examination.
- The examination would be in approx all major cities of India.
- It would be officially available on its Official Website www.ssc.nic.in
- You will get notified through SMS/ Mail or our YouTube Channel.
- The examination consists of two Phases. Paper 1 [Objective Type] and Paper 2 [Conventional Type].
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only. Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper –I will be called for Paper-II (Conventional Type).
- Consists of two main parts.
- 100 Questions with Technical Portion related to the relevant branch from which candidate applied.
- The second part comes with Reasoning and GK/GA of 50 Questions each.
- Paper 1 is purely Objective Type Online Exam.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
- Paper 2 consists of 300 Question for 2 Hours examination in Offline Mode.
- This paper is a purely conventional/subjective type exam.
- This paper has individual Questions related to the relevant branches.
As we have discussed, already in the Exam Pattern section, SSC JE Exam is conducted through two phases- Paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 is a general screening exam while paper 2 is a core engineering subject exam.
The standard of the questions in Engineering subjects will be approximate of the level of Diploma in Engineering (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics) from a recognized Institute, Board or University recognized by All India Board of Technical Education. All the questions will be set in SI units.
SSC JE Syllabus for paper 1
General Intelligence & Reasoning [50 Questions]
It includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
General Awareness [50 Questions]
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, and Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
General Engineering [100 Questions]
Basic topics related to Civil and Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
SSC JE Syllabus for paper 2
Paper 2 has three core papers for respective students. To check the detailed syllabus of particular paper click on the links below.
Get Complete Syllabus of SSC JE Paper 2
[su_button url=”https://aimed2success.com/ssc-je-syllabus-for-mechanical/” size=”8″ icon=”icon: download”]Mechanical Engineering[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://aimed2success.com/ssc-je-syllabus-for-electrical-engineering//” size=”8″ icon=”icon: download”]Electrical Engineering[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://aimed2success.com/ssc-je-syllabus-for-civil/” size=”8″ icon=”icon: download”]Civil Engineering[/su_button]
SSC JE Last Year Cut off
Cut off is the least marks achieved by the selected candidates in the examination. SSC normally release their cut off after the exam with separate marks of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
We have discussed the Cut off marks of Different Branches from last few years here. [update soon]
How To Apply
SSC ONLINE is the portal where you can apply all SSC JE Application Online. SSC ONLINE Portal gives you all the related details of SSC related exams.
Now all the related information are shifted from SSC ONLINE to new SSC Website where you can get all the facilities of SSC ONLINE.
- You can register here once for all the exams of SSC.
- After vacancy, you just have to update your details as per Vacancy and Pay the fee or you will easily apply for any job.
- you will get all Admit card related information in this new website of SSC ONLINE.
SSC JE Pagalguy
SSC JE Pagalguy. In this article, we are discussing ssc je pagalguy group of discussion. That is much valuable for the applicant of JE. In this group, about 45,978 (at the time of writing this article) members are actively discussing JE. You can join SSC JE Pagalguy Group from here.
- it’s not a paid review about SSC JE PAGALGUY. I personally use SSC JE Pgalguy and other groups so that, I can get valuable content.
- Is there negative marking in the examination?
- How many times does it take to complete the whole process?
- Which Should we use to crack the exam?
- How can we calculate the marks after Normalisation?
and many more questions Click Here